Accidents of equity and the aesthetics of Chinese offshore incorporation
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
© 2012 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 527–544, August 2012
How to Cite
Maurer, B. and Martin, S. J. (2012), Accidents of equity and the aesthetics of Chinese offshore incorporation. American Ethnologist, 39: 527–544. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1425.2012.01379.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!