Hip Hop Desis: South Asian Americans, Blackness, and a Global Race Consciousness by Nitasha Tamar Sharma
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
© 2012 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 39, Issue 3, page 640, August 2012
How to Cite
CODRINGTON, R. (2012), Hip Hop Desis: South Asian Americans, Blackness, and a Global Race Consciousness by Nitasha Tamar Sharma. American Ethnologist, 39: 640. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1425.2012.01385_10.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!