Gospel of Wealth, Gospel of Work: Counterhegemony in the U.S. Working Class
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2008
© 2008 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 110, Issue 2, pages 214–224, June 2008
How to Cite
PAUL DURRENBERGER, E. and DOUKAS, D. (2008), Gospel of Wealth, Gospel of Work: Counterhegemony in the U.S. Working Class. American Anthropologist, 110: 214–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1433.2008.00027.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!