Social Transformation and Its Human Costs in the Prehispanic U.S. Southwest
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2008
© 2008 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 313–324, September 2008
How to Cite
HEGMON, M., PEEPLES, M. A., KINZIG, A. P., KULOW, S., MEEGAN, C. M. and NELSON, M. C. (2008), Social Transformation and Its Human Costs in the Prehispanic U.S. Southwest. American Anthropologist, 110: 313–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1433.2008.00041.x
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!