Anthropology and Social Theory: Culture, Power, and the Acting Subject by Sherry B. Ortner
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2008
© 2008 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 392–393, September 2008
How to Cite
EWING, K. P. (2008), Anthropology and Social Theory: Culture, Power, and the Acting Subject by Sherry B. Ortner. American Anthropologist, 110: 392–393. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1433.2008.00050_11.x
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!