Taíno Indian Myth and Practice: The Arrival of the Stranger King by William F. Keegan
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2008
© 2008 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 389–390, September 2008
How to Cite
RIVERA, D. M. (2008), Taíno Indian Myth and Practice: The Arrival of the Stranger King by William F. Keegan. American Anthropologist, 110: 389–390. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1433.2008.00050_8.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!