Cycles of Time and Meaning in the Mexican Books of Fate by Elizabeth Hill Boone
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2008
© 2008 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 110, Issue 4, pages 523–524, December 2008
How to Cite
TAVÁREZ, D. E. (2008), Cycles of Time and Meaning in the Mexican Books of Fate by Elizabeth Hill Boone. American Anthropologist, 110: 523–524. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1433.2008.00089_1.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!