Current Views of European Anthropologists on Race: Influence of Educational and Ideological Background
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
© 2009 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 111, Issue 1, pages 43–56, March 2009
How to Cite
Kaszycka, K. A., Štrkalj, G. and Strzałko, J. (2009), Current Views of European Anthropologists on Race: Influence of Educational and Ideological Background. American Anthropologist, 111: 43–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1433.2009.01076.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!