Fungibility: Florida Seminole Casino Dividends and the Fiscal Politics of Indigeneity
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2009
© 2009 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 111, Issue 2, pages 190–200, June 2009
How to Cite
Cattelino, J. R. (2009), Fungibility: Florida Seminole Casino Dividends and the Fiscal Politics of Indigeneity. American Anthropologist, 111: 190–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1433.2009.01112.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!