Becoming Sinless: Converting to Islam in the Christian Solomon Islands
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2009
© 2009 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 111, Issue 4, pages 480–491, December 2009
How to Cite
McDougall, D. (2009), Becoming Sinless: Converting to Islam in the Christian Solomon Islands. American Anthropologist, 111: 480–491. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1433.2009.01157.x
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!