Households and Hegemony: Early Creek Prestige Goods, Symbolic Capital, and Social Power by Cameron Wesson
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
©2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 112, Issue 1, pages 168–169, March 2010
How to Cite
Hally, D. (2010), Households and Hegemony: Early Creek Prestige Goods, Symbolic Capital, and Social Power by Cameron Wesson. American Anthropologist, 112: 168–169. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1433.2009.01213_14.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!