Feminine Knowledge and Skill Reconsidered: Women and Flaked Stone Tools
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
©2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 112, Issue 2, pages 228–243, June 2010
How to Cite
Arthur, K. W. (2010), Feminine Knowledge and Skill Reconsidered: Women and Flaked Stone Tools. American Anthropologist, 112: 228–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1433.2010.01222.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!