Book Reviews: Gender Pluralism: Southeast Asia since Early Modern Times by Michael G. Peletz
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
©2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 112, Issue 3, pages 488–489, September 2010
How to Cite
Hefner, R. W. (2010), Book Reviews: Gender Pluralism: Southeast Asia since Early Modern Times by Michael G. Peletz. American Anthropologist, 112: 488–489. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1433.2010.01265_12.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!