Book Reviews: The Circulation of Children: Kinship, Adoption, and Morality in Andean Peru by Jessaca Leinaweaver
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
©2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 112, Issue 3, pages 485–486, September 2010
How to Cite
Van Vleet, K. E. (2010), Book Reviews: The Circulation of Children: Kinship, Adoption, and Morality in Andean Peru by Jessaca Leinaweaver. American Anthropologist, 112: 485–486. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1433.2010.01265_9.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!