Events of Translation: Intertextuality and Christian Ethnotheologies of Change among Guhu-Samane, Papua New Guinea
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
© 2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 112, Issue 4, pages 576–588, December 2010
How to Cite
Handman, C. (2010), Events of Translation: Intertextuality and Christian Ethnotheologies of Change among Guhu-Samane, Papua New Guinea. American Anthropologist, 112: 576–588. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1433.2010.01277.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!