From Golden Frontier to Global City: Shifting Forms of Belonging, “Freedom,” and Governance among Indian Businessmen in Dubai
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 113, Issue 2, pages 306–318, June 2011
How to Cite
Vora, N. (2011), From Golden Frontier to Global City: Shifting Forms of Belonging, “Freedom,” and Governance among Indian Businessmen in Dubai. American Anthropologist, 113: 306–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1433.2011.01332.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!