BOOK REVIEWS Single Reviews
Hearing the Mermaid's Song: The Umbanda Religion in Rio de Janeiro by Lindsay Hale
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 674–675, December 2011
How to Cite
O’Connor, K. (2011), Hearing the Mermaid's Song: The Umbanda Religion in Rio de Janeiro by Lindsay Hale. American Anthropologist, 113: 674–675. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1433.2011.01387_12.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!