BOOK REVIEWS Single Reviews
Chiefs, Scribes, and Ethnographers: Kuna Culture from Inside and Out by James Howe
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 678–679, December 2011
How to Cite
Moore, G. A. (2011), Chiefs, Scribes, and Ethnographers: Kuna Culture from Inside and Out by James Howe. American Anthropologist, 113: 678–679. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1433.2011.01387_14.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!