Cattle Cults of the Arabian Neolithic and Early Territorial Societies
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
© 2012 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 114, Issue 1, pages 45–63, March 2012
How to Cite
McCorriston, J., Harrower, M., Martin, L. and Oches, E. (2012), Cattle Cults of the Arabian Neolithic and Early Territorial Societies. American Anthropologist, 114: 45–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1433.2011.01396.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!