PUBLIC ANTHROPOLOGY Reviews
Living among “Things of Value”: Stephan Schwartzman, Indigenous Restitution, and Forest (Carbon) Conservation
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
© 2012 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 114, Issue 4, pages 683–685, December 2012
How to Cite
Sullivan, S. (2012), Living among “Things of Value”: Stephan Schwartzman, Indigenous Restitution, and Forest (Carbon) Conservation. American Anthropologist, 114: 683–685. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1433.2012.01521.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!