“They See Us as Resource”: The Role of a Community-Based Youth Center in Supporting the Academic Lives of Low-Income Chinese American Youth
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2008
© 2008 by the American Anthropological Association
Anthropology & Education Quarterly
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 181–204, June 2008
How to Cite
Wong, N.-W. A. (2008), “They See Us as Resource”: The Role of a Community-Based Youth Center in Supporting the Academic Lives of Low-Income Chinese American Youth. Anthropology & Education Quarterly, 39: 181–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1492.2008.00015.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!