Becoming a Hurdler: How Learning Settings Afford Identities
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
© 2009 by the American Anthropological Association
Anthropology & Education Quarterly
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 41–61, March 2009
How to Cite
Nasir, N. S. and Cooks, J. (2009), Becoming a Hurdler: How Learning Settings Afford Identities. Anthropology & Education Quarterly, 40: 41–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1492.2009.01027.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!