Race, Power, and Equity in a Multiethnic Urban Elementary School with a Dual-Language “Strand” Program
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
© 2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Anthropology & Education Quarterly
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 94–114, March 2010
How to Cite
Palmer, D. (2010), Race, Power, and Equity in a Multiethnic Urban Elementary School with a Dual-Language “Strand” Program. Anthropology & Education Quarterly, 41: 94–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1492.2010.01069.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
Vol. 41, Issue 2, 214, Article first published online: 23 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!