Right to Be Hostile: Schools, Prisons, and the Making of Public Enemies – By Erica R. Meiners
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
© 2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Anthropology & Education Quarterly
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 118–119, March 2010
How to Cite
Schnyder, D. M. (2010), Right to Be Hostile: Schools, Prisons, and the Making of Public Enemies – By Erica R. Meiners. Anthropology & Education Quarterly, 41: 118–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1492.2010.01072.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!