The Stitches Stayed: Creating Rapport around Women's Work
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2010
© 2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Anthropology & Education Quarterly
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 360–369, December 2010
How to Cite
Wall, M. C. and Stasz, B. (2010), The Stitches Stayed: Creating Rapport around Women's Work. Anthropology & Education Quarterly, 41: 360–369. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1492.2010.01097.x
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!