Dilemmas of Culture in African Schools: Youth, Nationalism, and the Transformation of Knowledge – By Cati Coe
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2010
© 2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Anthropology & Education Quarterly
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 386–387, December 2010
How to Cite
Gibson, T. (2010), Dilemmas of Culture in African Schools: Youth, Nationalism, and the Transformation of Knowledge – By Cati Coe. Anthropology & Education Quarterly, 41: 386–387. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1492.2010.01099.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!