What Is and What Can Be: How a Liminal Position Can Change Learning and Teaching in Higher Education
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
Anthropology & Education Quarterly
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 37–53, March 2011
How to Cite
Cook-Sather, A. and Alter, Z. (2011), What Is and What Can Be: How a Liminal Position Can Change Learning and Teaching in Higher Education. Anthropology & Education Quarterly, 42: 37–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1492.2010.01109.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!