Entextualized Humor in the Formation of Scientist Identities among U.S. Undergraduates
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
Anthropology & Education Quarterly
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 177–192, September 2011
How to Cite
BUCHOLTZ, M., SKAPOULLI, E., BARNWELL, B. and LEE, J.-E. J. (2011), Entextualized Humor in the Formation of Scientist Identities among U.S. Undergraduates. Anthropology & Education Quarterly, 42: 177–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1492.2011.01126.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!