“I Needed to Get Out of My Korean Bubble”: An Ethnographic Account of Korean American Collegians Juggling Diversity in a Religious Context
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
Anthropology & Education Quarterly
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 193–212, September 2011
How to Cite
PARK, J. J. (2011), “I Needed to Get Out of My Korean Bubble”: An Ethnographic Account of Korean American Collegians Juggling Diversity in a Religious Context. Anthropology & Education Quarterly, 42: 193–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-1492.2011.01127.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!