Business Power and Tax Reform: Taxing Income and Profits in Chile and Argentina
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
© 2010 University of Miami
Latin American Politics and Society
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 37–71, Summer 2010
How to Cite
Fairfield, T. (2010), Business Power and Tax Reform: Taxing Income and Profits in Chile and Argentina. Latin American Politics and Society, 52: 37–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-2456.2010.00081.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
Vol. 53, Issue 1, vi, Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!