The Electoral Consequences of Direct Political Action: Evidence from Brazil
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
© 2011 University of Miami
Latin American Politics and Society
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 35–66, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Brown, D. S., Brown, J. C. and Donaghy, M. M. (2011), The Electoral Consequences of Direct Political Action: Evidence from Brazil. Latin American Politics and Society, 53: 35–66. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-2456.2011.00133.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!