Postretrenchment Politics: Policy Feedback in Chile's Health and Pension Reforms
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
© 2011 University of Miami
Latin American Politics and Society
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 67–99, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Ewig, C. and Kay, S. J. (2011), Postretrenchment Politics: Policy Feedback in Chile's Health and Pension Reforms. Latin American Politics and Society, 53: 67–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-2456.2011.00134.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!