Resistance to Privatization: Why Protest Movements Succeed and Fail in Latin America
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 University of Miami
Latin American Politics and Society
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 93–116, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Kingstone, P., Young, J. K. and Aubrey, R. (2013), Resistance to Privatization: Why Protest Movements Succeed and Fail in Latin America. Latin American Politics and Society, 55: 93–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-2456.2013.00204.x
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!