(Re)Production Zones: Mixing Religion, Development and Desire in Rural Ecuadorian Households
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 by the American Anthropological Association
The Journal of Latin American and Caribbean Anthropology
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 115–140, April 2008
How to Cite
DeTemple, J. (2008), (Re)Production Zones: Mixing Religion, Development and Desire in Rural Ecuadorian Households. The Journal of Latin American and Caribbean Anthropology, 13: 115–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-7180.2008.00006.x
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!