Now We Are Citizens: Indigenous Politics in Postmulticultural Bolivia by Nancy Grey Postero
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 by the American Anthropological Association
The Journal of Latin American and Caribbean Anthropology
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 272–274, April 2008
How to Cite
Hoffman French, J. (2008), Now We Are Citizens: Indigenous Politics in Postmulticultural Bolivia by Nancy Grey Postero. The Journal of Latin American and Caribbean Anthropology, 13: 272–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-7180.2008.00010_23.x
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!