The research presented in this paper was supported by a two-year grant from the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation through the Steel Industry Center at the University of Pittsburgh. Dissertation write-up was supported by a grant from the University of Pittsburgh's Provost's Development Fund.
Gender and Deindustrialization: Ex-steelworkers Discuss Women's Work in Pittsburgh, PA1
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
2005 American Anthropological Association
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 22–24, April 2005
How to Cite
Jones, K. M. (2005), Gender and Deindustrialization: Ex-steelworkers Discuss Women's Work in Pittsburgh, PA. Voices, 7: 22–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-7423.2005.tb00027.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!