Multilingualism and the City: The Construction of Urban Identities in Dakar (Senegal)
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
© 2008 by the American Anthropological Association
City & Society
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 282–300, December 2008
How to Cite
VERSLUYS, E. (2008), Multilingualism and the City: The Construction of Urban Identities in Dakar (Senegal). City & Society, 20: 282–300. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-744X.2008.00022.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!