Making Territorial Claims: Brazilian Hip Hop and the Socio-Geographical Dynamics of Periferia
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
© 2010 by the American Anthropological Association
City & Society
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 48–71, June 2010
How to Cite
PARDUE, D. (2010), Making Territorial Claims: Brazilian Hip Hop and the Socio-Geographical Dynamics of Periferia. City & Society, 22: 48–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-744X.2010.01030.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!