Building Sense Out of Households: Migrants from Chuuk (Re)create Local Settlements in Guam
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
City & Society
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 66–90, June 2011
How to Cite
BAUTISTA, L. Q. (2011), Building Sense Out of Households: Migrants from Chuuk (Re)create Local Settlements in Guam. City & Society, 23: 66–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-744X.2011.01049.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!