City of Man, City of God: The Re-Urbanization of American Evangelicals
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
City & Society
Special Issue: Supplement to Vol. 23
Volume 23, Issue Supplement s1, pages 2–23, September 2011
How to Cite
BIELO, J. S. (2011), City of Man, City of God: The Re-Urbanization of American Evangelicals. City & Society, 23: 2–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-744X.2011.01053.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!