How the Grass Became Greener in the City: On Urban Imaginings and Practices of Sustainable Living in Sweden
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
City & Society
Special Issue: Sustainability in the City: Ethnographic Approaches. Guest Editors: Gary McDonogh, Cindy Isenhour and Melissa Checker
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 117–134, December 2011
How to Cite
ISENHOUR, C. (2011), How the Grass Became Greener in the City: On Urban Imaginings and Practices of Sustainable Living in Sweden. City & Society, 23: 117–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-744X.2011.01058.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!