Surfaces of Longing. Cosmopolitan Aspiration and Frustration in Egypt
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
© 2012 by the American Anthropological Association
City & Society
Special Issue: Muslim Cosmopolitanism: Movement, Identity, and Contemporary Reconfigurations. Guest Editors: Mara A. Leichtman and Dorothea Schulz
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 29–37, April 2012
How to Cite
SCHIELKE, S. (2012), Surfaces of Longing. Cosmopolitan Aspiration and Frustration in Egypt. City & Society, 24: 29–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-744X.2012.01066.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!