Interrogating Cultural Anthropology Text Covers: Intended Messages, Received Meanings
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
© 2009 by the American Anthropological Association
Visual Anthropology Review
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 150–171, Fall 2009
How to Cite
HAMMOND, J. D., BRUMMEL, J., BUCKINGHAM, C., DOLAN, D., IRISH, L., MENZEL, E. and NOARD, C. (2009), Interrogating Cultural Anthropology Text Covers: Intended Messages, Received Meanings. Visual Anthropology Review, 25: 150–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-7458.2009.01039.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!