Where the Air Feels Heavy: Boredom and the Textures of the Aftermath
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
© 2012 by the American Anthropological Association
Visual Anthropology Review
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 50–69, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Orrantia, J. (2012), Where the Air Feels Heavy: Boredom and the Textures of the Aftermath. Visual Anthropology Review, 28: 50–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-7458.2012.01110.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!