Indian Religions in the Global Emerald Trade: A Photo Essay
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2012 by the American Anthropological Association
Visual Anthropology Review
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 120–132, November 2012
How to Cite
Brazeal, B. (2012), Indian Religions in the Global Emerald Trade: A Photo Essay. Visual Anthropology Review, 28: 120–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-7458.2012.01119.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!