LANGUAGE REVITALIZATION IN NORTH AMERICA AND THE NEW DIRECTION OF LINGUISTICS
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
© 2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 35–41, April 2010
How to Cite
HINTON, L. (2010), LANGUAGE REVITALIZATION IN NORTH AMERICA AND THE NEW DIRECTION OF LINGUISTICS. Transforming Anthropology, 18: 35–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-7466.2010.01068.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!