BLACK IN TIME: EXPLORING NEW ONTOLOGIES, NEW DIMENSIONS, NEW EPISTEMOLOGIES OF THE AFRICAN DIASPORA1
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
© 2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 70–73, April 2010
How to Cite
WRIGHT, M. M. (2010), BLACK IN TIME: EXPLORING NEW ONTOLOGIES, NEW DIMENSIONS, NEW EPISTEMOLOGIES OF THE AFRICAN DIASPORA. Transforming Anthropology, 18: 70–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-7466.2010.01072.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!