BLACK GODS, WHITE BODIES: WESTERNERS' INITIATIONS TO VODUN IN CONTEMPORARY BENIN
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2010
© 2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 129–145, October 2010
How to Cite
Forte, J. R. (2010), BLACK GODS, WHITE BODIES: WESTERNERS' INITIATIONS TO VODUN IN CONTEMPORARY BENIN. Transforming Anthropology, 18: 129–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-7466.2010.01090.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!