Music, Memory, Resistance: Calypso and the Caribbean Literary Imagination by Sandra Pouchet Paquet, Patricia J. Saunders, and Stephen Stuempfle (eds.)
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2010
© 2010 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 200–201, October 2010
How to Cite
MURRAY-ROMAN, J. (2010), Music, Memory, Resistance: Calypso and the Caribbean Literary Imagination by Sandra Pouchet Paquet, Patricia J. Saunders, and Stephen Stuempfle (eds.). Transforming Anthropology, 18: 200–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-7466.2010.01101.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!