“SHE JES' GITS HOLD OF US DATAWAY”: THE GREENS AND BLUES OF NEIGHBORHOOD RECOVERY IN POST-KATRINA NEW ORLEANS
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
© 2011 by the American Anthropological Association
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 21–32, April 2011
How to Cite
Queeley, A. (2011), “SHE JES' GITS HOLD OF US DATAWAY”: THE GREENS AND BLUES OF NEIGHBORHOOD RECOVERY IN POST-KATRINA NEW ORLEANS. Transforming Anthropology, 19: 21–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1548-7466.2011.01111.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!